PRICES AND SERVICE
The price quoted on the trip page for each trek or tour is the standard price. However you are free to request any extra services from us; please get in touch – email@example.com
What’s included in the price?
The list of inclusions is usually on the page for each itinerary; however in general:
We provide an ‘airport to airport’ service – so from the moment you land in Kathmandu till the departure, we organize everything for you in terms of accommodation, sightseeing fees, guides, transport and trekking if it’s a trekking itinerary.
In cities, we arrange only breakfast, advising you with a range of restaurants to choose from for lunch and dinner. Along the treks, we arrange not only breakfast, but lunch and dinner as well.
The Kathmandu hotel provided will be a standard hotel for guests, such as Hotel Moonlight. Hotel Moonlight is the best of the hotels among 3 star hotels. Its ambience and service is quite good in comparison to other hotels in Kathmandu valley. The best part of this hotel is its proximity to Thamel yet away from the cacophony that could disturb a good night sleep.
All hotel costs and trip costs assume you are sharing a room with one other person.
Stay at the Hotel Moonlight before your trek with Nepal Wanders
Upgrading your hotel
You may upgrade your stay to an upmarket hotel such as hotel Himalaya which is a 4 star hotel located near the famous Durbar square of Patan (Unesco World heritage site). The hotel has big rooms with balconies, a swimming pool and tennis court. To make the most of your stay an upgrade to the Himalaya hotel will cost just US$60 per person per night if sharing a room.
Stay at the Hotel Himalaya before your trek with Nepal Wanders
As with all trekking trips, some items aren’t included in our costs. These are:
1. Travel and Medical insurance (please note this must cover helicopter evacuation in case of emergency)
2. Personal Trekking equipment – waterproofs, rucksack, sleeping bag, clothing, head-torch, hat, gloves etc – please refer to the kit lists.
3. Alcoholic or soft drinks, bottled mineral water, whether whilst trekking or at any meals
4. Meals in Kathmandu (unless your hotel rate includes breakfast)
5. Any other extra expenses due to any political disturbances or natural calamities.
6. Expenses related to any extended stay outside of our control – for example extra accommodation costs in the event of delayed flights to/from Lukla.
7. Expenses related to changing your travel details – i.e. supplementary air fare charges if we change your departure date on your behalf
8. Single person supplement for hotel rooms, teahouse/lodge room or single tent – please apply for a price for your trip.
9. Tips for porters and guides – it is traditional at the end of trips in Nepal to club together and give a tip to the staff. Normally this is given to the trip leader or senior climbing Sherpa who will divide the total according to seniority of staff. Please allow around $100-150 depending on the length of your trip; however this amount is at your discretion.